There are many Unexpensive things to do with kids at home that will keep your child entertained for hours. You might think that to do something different you need to spend a lot of money and for this reason you end up doing the same things over and over again. But with our ideas, this will change! There are many games and activities for kids at home. And what about a balloon swords tutorial for kids?
The options never end! When you start thinking about it, you realise that there are so many activities that you can do with your kids at home that you won’t watch TV on Sundays never more! Take a look at some ideas for Unexpensive things to do with kids at home.
Ideas for great Unexpensive things to do with kids at home
- Science Experiments for kids – There are many science experiments that you can do with your kids. They will have lots of fun and you still can teach your kids some physic and chemistry laws.
- Toys cars races – Put coloured tape on the carpet to make tracks to your child’s toy cars. Don’t worry, the tape easily out.
- Life-size board game – You can use the tape to design a board game in the ground. Use your imagination and plan some fun activities to each small square.
- Skeet shooting – And what about spending some time in the garden? You can draw circles on the ground with chalk, and then ask your kids to hit in the middle using wet sponges.
- Painting with liquid glue and food colouring – Perhaps one of the best Unexpensive things to do with kids at home. Keep covers of cheese pots, butter, or cream to serve as “canvases” and just let your child gives wings to his imagination!
- Paintings with footprints – Use bubble wrap remains to make these paintings. Your child will only have to put on this bubble wrap, dip in paint and walk on the canvas you have chosen.
- Tower with sponges cutouts – Build a tower with sponges cutouts to an indoor and peaceful environment or an activity outside the home with water – you choose.
- Make a river – You can make a river in the backyard with foil.
- Sewing station – Use a cloth bag (from a garden centre) to make a good pre-school sewing station. This is great for developing sharp motor skills.
- Draw letters – One of the best Unexpensive things to do with kids at home ever! Your child can keep learning how to draw letters with a board of sugar. Draw letters in paper so that he copy out at the sugar board.
- Homemade bowling – Use pencil erasers and a marble to create a true home game of bowling, surprisingly addictive.
As you realise, you have so many activities that I could stay here forever giving you great ideas. Try some this weekend and I am sure you will have lots of fun! Do you have more ideas for Unexpensive things to do with kids at home? Tell us!